Here’s something different… PAW-shion Show at the Doggie Fun Fair 2 has an interesting theme. Humans will be dressed as their dogs and dogs will come as their humans. Wonder how this will pan out? Check out the Doggie Fun Fair on Sunday, 24 November 2013 at the Globe Circuit Grounds in Makati from 9AM to 5:30PM.
I’ve always been partial to natural and organic products even before my husband Marc and I started growing our own herbs, fruits and vegetables. For me, this type of products seems much safer to use, and less damaging to the environment. It’s a good thing that a lot of them are already being sold at nearby grocery stores — shampoo, soap, etc. But that’s not the case with natural pet products — not many pet stores or supermarkets carry natural/organic brands. So you can just imagine my glee when I found out that Human Nature was releasing an all-natural shampoo for pets this summer.
Furry Kind Natural Cocomutt Shampoo in Tangerine Treat is the first-ever product in a collaboration between Bond Girl Rachel Grant and Human Nature. It comes in 500ml bottles, and is 96.4% Natural. I don’t know where the other 3.6% went, but being 96.4% natural is enough for me! Read more
Guess whose famous line that is? Marie Antoinette! And yep, that’s also what our fashionable doggies will be doing this coming Saturday, 6 March 2013 at the Bonifacio High Street Activity Area for the Marie Antoinette’s Ball: An Unforgettable Pet Prom Experience. This event is brought to you by Baby Moon Pawprints, Hobbes and Landes, Wishbone, and Bonifacio High Street.
Marie Antoinette’s Ball
Date and Venue: March 9, 2013, 3pm to 8pm, High Street
Theme: French Rococo Masquerade (Louis XVI & Marie Antoinette)
The Versailles is an image of grandiose, an icon or excess and splendor. This is the era of Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette. This is the time just before the revolution. This is the set of an unforgettable afternoon of a Pet Prom and a Mini Pet Fair. Join us for an afternoon of games, fashion shows, competitions, pet fair and cause awareness. Get transported to the past. Make sure you and your pet are in costumes!
Entry to the event is free, you’ll just need to register at the entrance! This would entitle you and your pet access to the candy buffet (for humans) and the dog treats buffet (obviously for pooches!) and lots of freebies from the sponsors
However, if you’d like to join the fashion competition (The Queen’s Fashion Competition), the fee to join is Php150.00 per entry OR Php100.00 + one dog head label. The organizers will reserve 10 slots for pre-registered and 10 slots walk in. The theme of the fashion competition is Marie Antoinette. It can either be Victorian or French Rococo. It will consist of three categories: (1) Pet Only, (2) Pet and Parent Tandem, and (3) Parent/Human only. For more details, visit the Baby Moon Pawprints Facebook page.
Shantee the Dog Fashionista is surely going to be there. How can she miss this year’s prom? Hope to see you all there!!!
Check out our Pawparazzi shots at Doggie Fun Fair! We were there during the morning, but we had to leave by lunch time so we weren’t able to take photos of the fashion show. Nevertheless, we still got pics of cute doggies! View our album and see if you’ll spot your dog there Read more
Whew! It’s been such a hectic month at work that I haven’t been able to process the photos till now. Well, here you go! So nice to see creative human and pet costumes in one place! Read more