Since there were more race kits to be given away than valid entries (humans who followed the instructions for the contest properly), we decided to just give them away! 🙂
Below will be getting a free race kit which includes #1 Dog Bandana, Race Bib (for master), Race Bib (for dog) and Presidio Dog Run Manual (no race shirt).
Stacy Lyn Liong
Paula Patricia Estimada
Mary Ann Arcega
If you’re on this list, you should have been able to receive two emails from Shantee and me already regarding It’s a Dog’s Life and claiming of race kits. If not, please do check your email or send us a message with your correct email address if you think there might be a chance you gave the wrong email address.
Do you want to run It’s A Dog’s Life for free? Here’s your chance! 🙂
We’re giving away ten (10) FREE race kits (without the human shirt) for It’s a Dog’s Life: A Presidio Dog Marathon!!!
Yep, you read it right… It’s 100% FREE!!! Here’s how to join…
- In the Message box of the comments section below this post… Complete the sentence, “My dog is awesome because _________.” You can add more sentences if you like, but please try not to make it too long 🙂
- Be sure to include your real name in the Name field and provide a correct email address in the Mail field of the comments section so we can easily contact you in case you win.
- Deadline for joining this contest is on Monday, 11 July 2011. Be sure to submit your comment entry by then!
Winners will be announced the same day as contest deadline here in Dog Fashionista and Shantee’s Facebook page. Liking Shantee’s page is not required, but you can if you want to get the contest results immediately 🙂
Terms and Conditions
- Race kits that will be given away include #1 Dog Bandana, Race Bib (for master), Race Bib (for dog) and Presidio Dog Run Manual, BUT do not include a human t-shirt/jersey/singlet.
- Winners of the free race kits are still eligible to receive a Finisher’s Doggie bark Bag and free breakfast.
- Winners of the free race kits are also eligible to win Dog Runner Prizes.
- One entry per person only — joining this contest multiple times is not allowed.
- Offensive and inappropriate answers will be automatically deleted and disqualified. Remember, Dog Fashionista is a family-friendly web site. Be good!
- Comments/entries that do no include the contest question (“My dog is awesome because _________.”) will not be included in the raffle draw.
- Winners will be notified via Email, so please make sure that you provide the correct information when you leave a comment.
Pretty simple, eh? Join now! 🙂
Yah, yah, I know I haven’t been updating… But wait! You’re now looking at the spiffy new design of Dog Fashionista 🙂
Yesterday was Dog Fashionista’s fourth anniversary (the blog, not the dog!), so I thought it was the right time to relaunch the site with a new theme design, custom-made by yours truly. Do start following us again, as we have a lot of updates in store for you! And while you’re at it, please like Shantee’s page on Facebook 🙂
Yes, furry fashionistas and humans, Shantee the Dog Fashionista is now a MOM! She gave birth to five healthy Shih Tzus last 10 February 2010 🙂
We’re so proud… So proud!!! 🙂
Meet Shantee, the newest dog model for Dog Fashionista! She’ll be taking over where her late predecessor, Sheero, left off.
That’s Shantee with red ribbons and her crystal bling, after her first-ever puppy grooming at Georgette’s Closet. Being a pup, her grooming cost Php350 (around US$8).
Sorry I haven’t been blogging. Dog Fashionista’s favorite furry fashion pooch passed away just last 26th of October. This blog had been dedicated to Sheero‘s liking for glitz and glamor, so it’s been really hard writing here when it reminded me so much of her.
For now, this blog will be on an official hiatus. Hopefully, the next time I sign back in, it’ll be with a new blog theme. See you soon.
Take a look at the fancy bling-bling Dog Fashionista logo!
Cute, huh? I figured that a bling-bling logo would best fit the glitz and glamor of this dog blog. I’m just a tad busy with work right now, but a new custom blog theme with this sparkling new logo is coming very, very soon! 😀
Who said people are the only ones who can have a fashion blog? Dogs can too!
This blog isn’t just about dogs, it’s about those who live with style, glitz, and glamor. Go ahead, bookmark this blog, and join me in my quest to give my otherwise “uncultured” dogs a taste of the upper-class dog lifestyle! 🙂